Hanging On (WIP) Hanging On (WIP)

Heey. Sounds really good. I say you should finish it. :D

Dragostea Din Tei (remix) Dragostea Din Tei (remix)

What a madness. I like it especially the piano intro. This song was popular when I was a little kid. Great memories. :D

Noisysundae responds:

Glad you like it. The main concept of this remix was making it 3/8.

Permafrost Permafrost

Hey. I like the intro, great melody also like the sound of synths. 0.46 the build up also awesome, I dont know maybe it's the genre but in my opinion you should work on the the drop. Maybe give more melody into it? I was waiting for something more that similar to the other parts of the song. However I think you did a good job keep it up!

RyanZ-EDM responds:

Thanks :D

Electronic Kingdom Electronic Kingdom

Good synth at the beginning. I like as the snare joins too, but as Tarian said it's too much kickdrum I would change it a little. I have doubts about the piano. I think it doesn't perfectly fit into the song, you should try with another instrument maybe with a 8 bit too or without it? I don't know. I like the way you mixed the choir and the violin with 8 bit, so you should create more songs like this. Great concept.

Zechnition responds:

Thanks for the review and I get how the electronic and orchestral instruments clash with each other i'll fix that up! =D

Escape Escape

I love the part 3:12-3:30 cant stop to listening to again and again :D Great job!

Noisysundae responds:

Thanks a lot. :)

Requiem Overture (v1/r) Requiem Overture (v1/r)

Hi! It's very good as a first try. I liked the chord progression. I think it can be a good song if you work with it. :) Try to add some instrument, and make it longer. Keep it up!

Ecco512

Fear of Flight Fear of Flight

I like the riff at 0:41. and the solo at 1:21. :D Although this is a good song already. I think it would be more enjoyable if you make structure to the song like bring back/repeat some parts. But its just my taste. You have awesome guitar skills, and you've made a great symphonic metal
Keep it up.:)

Shredator responds:

Maybe, I am still have problems with managing transitions from one phrase to another.

Stefan KC - Peonies Stefan KC - Peonies

Like the part starting at 2:15 and like that how the main theme return. Good work.You've won a new fan. :D

HappyHype responds:

Oh thanks you :D i am glad you like it

Autumn Remains Solemn Autumn Remains Solemn

Like it especially the cello, good job :)

The Portal The Portal

Perfect as an opening track. Keep it up. :)

Chemiqals responds: